Associate Creative Director / Senior Art Director
Superdigital™ is the fastest creative company in the game. We create experiences for brands that people love and in addition to making amazing content, leading integrated social-first campaigns and creating influencer content for celebrities like Guy Fieri, we build brands around athletes and celebrities. And we’re pretty good at it.
As we like to say, ‘we do dope shit’ from Guy Fieri + Xbox + PopCorners + Julian Edelman + Puma + Nerf + Monopoly + Meat District + Steph Curry + Snoop Dogg + Showcase Cinemas + Facebook + SHOWTIME + Diplo + Ocean Spray.
The key ingredient to Superdigital’s sauce is speed. We aren’t the big agency with layers of process and a hundred hands your work passes through before reaching your clients. We have Account Makers, who work across multiple clients, servicing day-to-day business needs with a direct client facing relationship. And we have the Pit Crew- a dedicated team of strategists and creatives on call to react to trends and internet culture as they break.
Superdigital is looking for an Associate Creative Director / Senior Art Director (experience dependent) who can join our team and work at the speed of culture and social. You’ll love our team if you are an independent thinker, and a proactive self-starter with a curiosity and imagination to help drive business forward for both our agency and clients.
- Lead creative teams to shape concepts & develop killer client presentations
- Serve as a thought leader who translates trends into ideas for our clients
- Has experience creating TikTok and short form video content
- Can lead client conversations and command the room
- Knows great content and advocates for it
- Brings new ideas to the table at all times
- Leads ideation, creation, and execution of creative campaigns
- Up to speed with the latest channel features, capabilities, and trends
Brand & Audience
- Breathes & fights for brands
- Has a constant pulse on trending topics and cultural moments and provides recommendations for brand opportunities
- Understands consumer mindsets, attitudes, behaviors and media motivation
- Has a strong vision for brand growth
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org