Growth Marketing Director - eCommerce
Superdigital™ is a digital agency with a penchant for all things creative. We work with brands, athletes and other fun and famous types. We’re known for our work but we’re loved for our speed. It’s in the name. Kind of.
Superdigital™ is looking for an eCommerce Growth Marketing Director to lead our growth marketing strategies for our eCommerce team.
In a nutshell: You’ll be targeting growth and understanding how to reach our consumer base (males 18-40). You’ve had the relevant experience in a category where you found and converted our consumer demographic and are passionately dedicated to finding new and innovative ways to increase revenue while delivering on high growth business goals.
More about you:
You’ll be tasked with running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives. You will lead the growth of the business, with a consumer centric, hands-on approach. You will ground yourself in a data-centric approach focusing on maximizing key consumer-centric KPIs including traffic, conversion and revenue. You’re a seasoned (6+ years) consumer focused, hands-on, D to C professional who’s worked in eCommerce roles including site merchandising and management, UX/UI, supply chain, finance and overall digital strategy.
You’re a skilled communicator and have a proven track record of building and scaling a direct ecommerce business and a team of diverse individuals. You lead with compassion, demonstrate entrepreneurship, and are innovative.
You know email isn’t dead, and you’re happy to prove it. You love data, and (this is key) actually know how to use it. You’re fine plotting long-term domination one minute, and scrutinizing dad cap vendors the next. You trust and empower your team, but you’re always ready to rally the troops. You’ve been tweaking sales channels since you can remember. You know all the latest SEO, CRM, and media planning tricks in the book – but you also know brands. You know how new social media is evolving direct to consumer business (super important). You’re a proud digital marketing nerd and a sports/pop culture head.
Added bonus if you have Sports (or Athlete) Marketing experience.
Oh, the things you’ll do!
At the core, the Growth Marketing Director will have these main functions:
- Develop the strategy to deliver the business growth. Oversee the team that is charged with driving the success of the brand’s Direct to Consumer business operations through forecasting, budgeting, P&L accountability, site management and eCommerce analytics.
- Develop, measure and track the KPIs for success across the D2C organization and its members. This leader should help further a culture obsessed with these success factors and determining the necessary levers to improve the business.
- Adapt and cultivate a “measurement as a religion” mindset across teams so that we can better understand our consumer and their journey to purchase and develop the optimal fact-based strategy.
- Continually analyze and recommend tactics to drive top-line growth and profitability for the D2C channel.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to drive digital marketing activities such as CRM, Loyalty, SEO, SEM, Client Marketing, and Programmatic Media Campaigns.
- Manage and continually evolve and optimize the brand website’s to be best in class, including all elements having to do with (but not limited to) merchandising, ideal landing pages for consumers, and product display pages.
- Oversee all owned eCommerce operations and technologies including fulfillment, storefront, merchant processing and order processing systems.
- Be the brand expert for all questions related to D to C strategies, performance and industry benchmarks.
- Negotiate client and vendor agreements, manage & maintain relationships with all partners.
More about us
We’re pretty great at making things happen fast, making noise on the internet, and ignoring how much we don’t know so we can grab some (pretty freaking awesome) opportunities. We create experiences for brands that people love and in addition to making amazing content, leading integrated social-first campaigns and creating influencer content for celebrities like Guy Fieri, we build brands around athletes and celebrities. And we’re pretty good at it.
As we like to say, ‘we do dope shit’ from Guy Fieri + Nerf + PopCorners + Julian Edelman + Puma + Papa Gino’s + Related + Monopoly + Meat District + Steph Curry + Snoop Dogg + Showcase Cinemas + Bill Burr + Facebook + The Quin + Related + SHOWTIME + Diplo + Ocean Spray.
We’re a remote-first company with our teams spread out across Boston, NY and LA (but we’re open to wherever you want to live and work from - It’s 2021).
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com