Jr Brand Strategist
Superdigital™ is the fastest creative company in the game. We create experiences for brands that people love and in addition to making amazing content, leading integrated social-first campaigns and creating influencer content for celebrities like Guy Fieri, we build brands around athletes and celebrities. And we’re pretty good at it.
As we like to say, ‘we do dope shit’ from Guy Fieri + Nerf + PopCorners + Julian Edelman + Puma + Papa Gino’s + Related + Monopoly + Meat District + Steph Curry + Snoop Dogg + Showcase Cinemas + Bill Burr + Facebook + The Quin + Related + SHOWTIME + Diplo + Ocean Spray.
The key ingredient to Superdigital’s sauce is speed. At the core of that is the Pit Crew - a dedicated team of strategists and creatives who are reacting to trends and internet culture as they break. Superdigital is looking for a social first strategist who can join our team and bring clarity as we react at the speed of social. This role will report to the Senior Brand Strategist.
The Starship Strategist is the point center of channels, brands, and goals. They guide priorities, recommend new and fresh approaches, and drive growth. They bring the highest standard for the details, while obsessively steering the team towards shared vision. They fight for the right thing, not the easy thing. They understand social, dive deep into the data and bring back to our team that 1-line sentence that informs what we do creatively. They are the clarity for the creative not the inspiration. They are willing to get their hands dirty and have a figure it out mindset. They set up their own workflows, stay accountable for delivering every day, and are always at the ready for presenting work to our clients while successfully fielding feedback and questions.
Social & Content Strategy
- Best practices wizard learned through 3+ years relevant experience including agency and work with big brands
- Experience developing paid social strategies to compliment organic channels
- Builds multi-channel strategies
- Supports ideation, creation, execution and management of brand content calendars, inclusive of copywriting and publishing
- Up to speed with the latest channel features, capabilities and trends
- Understands how consumers use each platform to help guide creative towards channel goals
- Digs deep into performance metrics to form content insights that translate into actionable solutions and optimizations
Brand & Audience
- Breathes & fights for brands
- Has a constant pulse on trending topics and cultural moments and provides recommendations for brand opportunities
- Understands consumer mindsets, attitudes, behaviors and media motivation
- Comfortable digging into audience insights and represents their voice throughout creative development
- Manages brand communities in real-time to strategically respond to consumers
- Serves as a thought leader who translates trends into clarity for our creative team
- Supports creative team to shape concepts & develop killer client presentations
- Has an eye for great content and advocates for it
- Understands what creative serves each audience and provides strategic direction to inform that creative
- Brings new ideas to the table at all times
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org