Superdigital™ is the fastest creative company in the game. We create experiences for brands that people love and in addition to making amazing content, leading integrated social-first campaigns and creating influencer content for celebrities like Guy Fieri, we build brands around athletes and celebrities. And we’re pretty good at it.
As we like to say, ‘we do dope shit’ from Guy Fieri + Xbox + PopCorners + Julian Edelman + Puma + Nerf + Monopoly + Meat District + Steph Curry + Snoop Dogg + Showcase Cinemas + Facebook + SHOWTIME + Diplo + Ocean Spray.
The key ingredient to Superdigital’s sauce is speed. We aren’t the big agency with layers of process and a hundred hands your work passes through before reaching your clients. We have Account Makers, who work across multiple clients, servicing day-to-day business needs with a direct client facing relationship. And we have the Pit Crew- a dedicated team of strategists and creatives on call to react to trends and internet culture as they break.
Superdigital is looking for a Freelance Recruiter for a 2-3 month contract (possibility for extension), who can join our team and work at the speed of culture and social. You are an expert in the Creative agency world and understand all things social media, creative, production, client services and design. As a member of the Superdigital team, you will be responsible for sourcing talent and partnering with our hiring managers, helping to guide candidates through the hiring process all the way to the offer. This position will be remote flexible as our team is spread out across the country, largely based in NY, Boston and LA.
- Creatively source and pipeline talent
- Experienced and aware of best recruitment platforms and practices
- Can craft strong messaging to attract talent
- Screen applicants and schedule interviews for hiring team members
- Track and maintain applicant data
- Partner with the Leadership Team to create recruiting and sourcing tools, streamline/build recruiting/sourcing processes and develop structured interview processes
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience through thoughtful communication, timely feedback, interview preparation and interview preparedness for hiring teams
- Ability to work closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs
- Can provide industry insight into job specs as needed
- Must be willingness to source for new roles and find new ways of finding talent (we will help you but looking for a self-starter, go-getter attitude)
- Experience sourcing creative and social media talent for creative marketing agencies and brands
- An expert in the creative marketing agency world; Knows the ins and outs of sourcing creative, design, marketing, strategy and client success /account management roles.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Can thrive in a fast paced environment that’s still building out stronger recruitment processes and will use your expertise to grow this area of our business
- Excellent communication skills, personable demeanor, multitasker, creative mindset and ability to be scrappy
- Has a network of creative talent
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org