Superdigital™ is a social-first creative agency. We work with brands, athletes, influencers and other fun and famous types, developing award winning, innovative content that builds brands.
Known for our work, loved for our speed, we are creators at heart making dope shit for Clients across the Globe.
Brand Clients: Monopoly + Nerf + Play-Doh + XBOX + Windows + Facebook + SHOWTIME + Showcase Cinemas + Boston Beer Company + Puma + Ocean Spray + Liteboxer.
Athletes & Influencers: Julian Edelman + Steph Curry + DeVonta Smith + DJ Uiagalelei + Snoop Dogg + Guy Fieri + Bill Burr + Diplo.
Strategy + Content + Commerce
Boston + Los Angeles + New York
- Develop strategy and concepts for brand, ads, and integrated campaigns;
- Create and pitch campaigns and final storyboards to clients articulating the concept options and design strategy behind the campaign;
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure projects are on time and within scope;
- Work with cross functional content teams to develop campaign messaging;
- Form creative and innovative visual elements for brand and campaign execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field;
- 5+ years professional design experience;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Premier and XD;
- Strong conceptual and design and ideation skills;
- Excellent presentation skills to articulate strategy and design concepts to clients and internal teams;
- Multi-tasker must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
More about you
You know what’s up in culture, design and video. You believe social content is an art form. You know the exact design needed for every idea. You get brands’ consumers, you get your hands dirty and you always figure it out. You’re comfortable pushing multiple projects at once.
More about us
We’re pretty great at making things happen fast, making noise on the internet, and getting after (pretty freaking awesome) opportunities.
We’re up to everything from skip proof TikToks for partners like Xbox to viral memes for celebrities like Guy Fieri. Oh, and we build brands for influencers and athletes like Julian Edelman and DeVonta Smith. It’s a lot, and we like it that way.
We’re a remote-first company with teams in Boston, Los Angeles and New York (but we’re open to wherever you want to live and work).
To apply, send your portfolio along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org