Social Media Art Director / Content Creator
Superdigital™ is the fastest creative company in the game. We create experiences for brands that people love and in addition to making amazing content, leading integrated social-first campaigns and creating influencer content for celebrities like Guy Fieri, we build brands around athletes and celebrities. And we’re pretty good at it.
As we like to say, ‘we do dope shit’ from Guy Fieri + Nerf + PopCorners + Julian Edelman + Puma + Papa Gino’s + Related + Monopoly + Meat District + Steph Curry + Snoop Dogg + Showcase Cinemas + Bill Burr + Facebook + The Quin + Related + SHOWTIME + Diplo + Ocean Spray.
The key ingredient to Superdigital’s sauce is speed. At the core of that is the Pit Crew - a dedicated team of strategists and creatives who are reacting to trends and internet culture as they break. Superdigital is looking for a social first art director with a focus on video, photo and social content, who can join our team and react at the speed of social.
The social media art director comes up with relevant social ideas and can spit them out beautifully onto a deck that’s ready to present to a client. They are creative and social first and foremost. They might have spent a couple years at an ad agency where they shot and created social content. They understand and contextualize. They prefer video, photo, and social content to design but have that creative eye. They are willing to get their hands dirty and have a figure it out mindset. They set up their own workflows and stay accountable for delivering every day.
Creates For Social
- Understand internet culture
- Knows how to blend content with product
- Executes for speed and reactivity
- Can speak to the brand and understands the client side
Cranks Out Video
- Quick and creative video editor
- Knows video content language for every channel
- Breathes short form video formats (Reels, Tik Tok)
Do It All Mindset
- A do-er and a thinker with a strong point of view
- Handles details without slowing down
- Defaults to creating what the internet demands
- Stretches one idea into shit tons of content
- Brings content ideas without being asked to
- Ready to take on new video and design techniques
- Ability to get behind the camera 4+ years work experience in agency or content production
We’re a remote-first agency with a home base in Boston but a team located across the US.
We want to see your work- social and cutting edge client work. For consideration, please provide samples of your work and portfolio along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org