Social Strategy Director
Superdigital™ is the fastest creative company in the game. We create experiences for brands that people love and in addition to making amazing content, leading integrated social-first campaigns and creating influencer content for celebrities like Guy Fieri, we build brands around athletes and celebrities. And we’re pretty good at it.
As we like to say, ‘we do dope shit’ from Guy Fieri + Nerf + PopCorners + Julian Edelman + Puma + Papa Gino’s + Related + Monopoly + Meat District + Steph Curry + Snoop Dogg + Showcase Cinemas + Bill Burr + Facebook + The Quin + Related + SHOWTIME + Diplo + Ocean Spray.
The key ingredient to Superdigital’s sauce is speed. At the core of that is the Pit Crew - a dedicated team of strategists and creatives who are reacting to trends and internet culture as they break. Superdigital is looking for a social first strategy leader, who can join our team and bring clarity as we react at the speed of social.
The Starship Strategist is the point center of channels, brands, and goals. They guide priorities, recommend new and fresh approaches, and drive growth. They bring the highest standard for the details, while obsessively steering the team towards shared vision. They fight for the right thing, not the easy thing. They understand social, dive deep into the data and bring back to our team that 1-line sentence that informs what we do creatively. They are the clarity for the creative not the inspiration. They are willing to get their hands dirty and have a figure it out mindset. They set up their own workflows, stay accountable for delivering every day, and are always at the ready for presenting work to our clients while successfully fielding feedback and questions.
Social & Content Strategy
- Best practices wizard learned through 7+ years relevant experience including agency and work with big brands
- Builds multi-channel strategies
- Experiments with latest tools/channels
- Guides creative to work towards channel goals
- Develops strategies with an understanding of media, social and digital ecosystems: how consumers use each platform and how a brand can participate authentically
- Create strategies to solve business problems that stand up to rigorous questioning--translating insights into clear briefs that inspire ideas worth talking about
- Dig into all the data to understand how the brand is doing, how to optimize & how to evolve the work to make it even better
- Sees and jumps on opportunity
Brand & Audience
- Breathes & fights for brands
- A subject matter expert of brands and culture- in particular understands brand audience, their attitude, behaviors and media motivation
- Has a high comfort level talking with your audience, working with numbers, digging into brand DNA, brand experience & cultural environment to develop data-driven insights
- Has strong vision for brand growth
- Learns audiences inside out and represents their voice throughout creative development
- Sees insights and acts on them
- Always measuring creative against the brand
- Serves as a thought leader who translates trends into clarity for our agency teams
- Work with creative teams to help to shape concepts & develop killer client presentations
- Knows great content and advocates for it and a lover of internet culture
- Brings new ideas to the table at all times
- Understands what creative serves audiences and provide clarity to inform that creative
- Sees extensions and vision for ideas
We’re a remote-first agency with a home base in Boston but a team located across the US.
For consideration, please share your resume and samples of work to email@example.com
© 2021 SUPERDIGITAL, LLC