Superdigital is an independent creative company. We develop award-winning digital campaigns for consumer brands, athletes & icons – creating epic content that engages audiences around the globe.
Brand Clients: Monopoly + Nerf + Play-Doh + XBOX + Windows + Surface + WynnBet + Wynn Casino & Resorts + SHOWTIME + Viacom + Boston Beer Company + Puma + Ocean Spray + Liteboxer.
Athletes & Icons: Julian Edelman + Steph Curry + Devonta Smith + Chandler Jones + Snoop Dogg + Guy Fieri + Bill Burr + Diplo.
Boston + Los Angeles + New York
This Strategist is the point center of channels, brands, and goals and has a deep understanding of the social ecosystem. They guide priorities, recommend new and fresh approaches, and most importantly drive innovation. They bring the highest standard for the details, while obsessively steering the team in the translation of insights to content. This strategist fights for the right thing, not the easy thing. They are social-first and dive deep into the zeitgeist to bring back that 1-line sentence that informs what we do creatively. They are able to work collaboratively and effectively.
They are the clarity and inspiration for the creative. They are willing to get their hands dirty and have a figure it out mindset. They set up their own workflows, stay accountable for delivering every day, and are always at the ready for presenting work to our clients while successfully fielding feedback and questions.
Social & Content Strategy
- Best practices wizard learned through 7+ years relevant experience
- Has a deep understanding of social platforms and guides creatives towards channel goals
- Builds multi-channel strategies across paid media, social and digital ecosystems: how consumers use each platform and how a brand can participate authentically
- Strong analytical skills used to understand performance, optimize & evolve the work to better connect with the consumer
- Sees and jumps on opportunity
Brand & Audience
- Uses strategic frameworks to solve business problems that can stand up to rigorous questioning
- Strong researcher who translates data and cultural insights into clear briefs that inspire ideas worth talking about
- Breathes & fights for cultural relevance between brand and consumer
- A subject matter expert of today’s consumers - attitudes, behaviors and media motivations - who represents their voice through creative development
- Has a high comfort level talking with brand audience, working with numbers, digging into brand DNA, brand experience & cultural environment to develop insights
- Experience developing new business strategies and pitching prospective clients
- Always measuring creative against channel efficacy
- Serves as a thought leader who translates trends into clarity for client + agency teams
- Work with client, creative + production teams to help to shape concepts & develop killer presentations
- Knows great content, advocates for it and is a lover of internet culture
- Brings new ideas and innovations to the table at all times
- Understands which creative serves what audiences, providing clarity to inform all outputs
- Sees extensions and cross channel applicability for ideas