Superdigital™ is the fastest creative company in the game. We create experiences for brands that people love and in addition to making amazing content, leading integrated social-first campaigns and creating influencer content for celebrities like Guy Fieri, we build brands around athletes and celebrities. And we’re pretty good at it.
As we like to say, ‘we do dope shit’ from Guy Fieri + Nerf + PopCorners + Julian Edelman + Puma + Papa Gino’s + Related + Monopoly + Meat District + Steph Curry + Snoop Dogg + Showcase Cinemas + Bill Burr + Facebook + The Quin + Related + SHOWTIME + Diplo + Ocean Spray.
The key ingredient to Superdigital’s sauce is speed. We aren’t the big agency with layers of process and a hundred hands your work passes through before reaching your clients. We have Account Makers, who work across multiple clients, servicing day-to-day business needs with a direct client facing relationship. And we have the Pit Crew- a dedicated team of strategists and creatives on call to react to trends and internet culture as they break.
Superdigital is looking for an Account Manager who can join our team and work at the speed of culture and social. You’ll love our team if you are an independent thinker, and a proactive self-starter with a curiosity and imagination to help drive business forward for both our agency and clients.
- Go-to player for client, internal team and outside partners
- Oversee multiple accounts top to bottom and lead all-sized projects from start to finish
- Leads all client meetings and drives deck/presentation development
- Develops documentation to articulate client requests, guiding internal teams to meet delivery expectations
- Well versed in the full landscape of Social (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- High volume performer handling a large workload of projects with a strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Hyper attention to detail; takes pride in flawless execution & workmanship
- Operates independently
- Knows what clients want and need before they do
- Understanding human behavior is what you do best and you apply that understanding to internal and client teams
- Anticipate needs and provide proactive solutions that keep us one step ahead
- Use insights and strategy to propel creative ideas which feel fresh, original and entirely unique
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org