Junior Brand Strategist
Superdigital™ is a social-first creative agency. We work with brands, athletes, influencers and other fun and famous types, developing award winning, innovative content that builds brands.
Known for our work, loved for our speed, we are creators at heart making dope shit for Clients across the Globe.
Brand Clients: Monopoly + Nerf + Play-Doh + XBOX + Windows + Facebook + SHOWTIME + Showcase Cinemas + Boston Beer Company + Puma + Ocean Spray + Liteboxer.
Athletes & Influencers: Julian Edelman + Steph Curry + DeVonta Smith + DJ Uiagalelei + Snoop Dogg + Guy Fieri + Bill Burr + Diplo.
Strategy + Content + Commerce
Boston + Los Angeles + New York
Junior Brand Strategist
Superdigital is looking for a social first junior strategist who can join our team and bring clarity as we react at the speed of social. This role will report to the Senior Brand Strategist.
Strategists are the point center of channels, brands, and goals. They guide priorities, recommend new and fresh approaches, and drive growth. They bring the highest standard for the details, while obsessively steering the team towards shared vision. They fight for the right thing, not the easy thing. They understand social, dive deep into the data and bring back to our team that 1-line sentence that informs what we do creatively. They are the clarity for the creative not the inspiration. They are willing to get their hands dirty and have a figure it out mindset. They set up their own workflows, stay accountable for delivering every day, and are always at the ready for presenting work to our clients while successfully fielding feedback and questions.
Social & Content Strategy
- Best practices wizard learned through 2+ years relevant experience including agency and work with big brands
- Experience developing paid social strategies to compliment organic channels
- Builds multi-channel strategies
- Supports ideation, creation, execution and management of brand content calendars, inclusive of copywriting and publishing.
- Up to speed with the latest channel features, capabilities and trends
- Understands how consumers use each platform to help guide creative towards channel goals
- Digs deep into performance metrics to form content insights that translate into actionable solutions and optimizations
Brand & Audience
- Breathes & fights for brands
- Has a constant pulse on trending topics and cultural moments and provides recommendations for brand opportunities
- Understands consumer mindsets, attitudes, behaviors and media motivation
- Comfortable digging into audience insights and represents their voice throughout creative development
- Manages brand communities in real-time to strategically respond to consumers
- Serves as a thought leader who translates trends into clarity for our creative team
- Supports creative team to shape concepts & develop killer client presentations
- Has an eye for great content and advocates for it
- Understands what creative serves each audience and provides strategic direction to inform that creative
- Brings new ideas to the table at all times
More about you
You know what’s up in pop culture and are an avid consumer of social platforms including, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You believe social content is an art form. You love analyzing and spotting trends. You get brands’ consumers, you get your hands dirty and you always figure it out. You’re comfortable pushing multiple projects at once.
More about us
We’re pretty great at making things happen fast, making noise on the internet, and getting after (pretty freaking awesome) opportunities.
We’re up to everything from skip proof TikToks for partners like Xbox to viral memes for celebrities like Guy Fieri. Oh, and we build brands for influencers and athletes like Julian Edelman and DeVonta Smith. It’s a lot, and we like it that way.
We’re a remote-first company with teams in Boston, Los Angeles and New York (but we’re open to wherever you want to live and work).
To apply, send your resume and supporting materials such as portfolio to email@example.com